Awel Blues Experience is a blues/rock trio that started in March 2015.
Al was lead guitar player in a Classic Rock cover band with Pat on drums, he wanted to start a new blues/rock project, he already has discussed with Oli, another blues lover that played bass guitar but never played in a band, so naturally Pat joined them and the first rehearsal was organised.
Quickly they got their first show for a birthday party and since, in 3 years, they have made around 100 shows with always positive feedback.
Their music is a mix of personal compositions and covers influenced by the heavy blues of ZZ Top and Rory Gallagher to sixties blues of Muddy Waters and BB King without forgetting masters like Stevie Ray Vaughan or Eric Clapton.
– Blues and Jazz Rallye (LU) 2018
– Blues Express Differdange (LU) 2017, 2018
– Ferme de la Madelone (BE) 2017, 2018
– Acosses Blues and Rock Festival (2017)
– Blues Sphere Liège (BE) 2017, 2018
– First act for the French prog band Ange at L’Entrepôt
Awel Blues Experience had concerts in Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
They are now looking to be booked on some major Festival or first act in order to keep going ongetting fans